1. Radar Cross Section (RCS) Measurement and Evaluation System
|Imaging Radar||Approach Type RCS Measurement System|
|1. RCS (Radar Cross Section) measurement
- Creates images of reflection signals from targeted objects that actual collision avoidance radars are intended to receive, nearly real-time.
2. Intruder monitoring, moving target monitoring (whole surrounding monitoring option available)
3. Level gauge
4. Fluid flow analysis
|It measures RCS heading toward targets with slow speed.
It moves several times changing the height of radar, and moves toward targets.
To do so, it removes the multipass from the road and the run way.
|RCS Imaging Evaluation System||Cylindrical type, Near/Far-Field Conversion RCS Measurement System|
|The visualization of the distribution of electromagnetic waves reflected from machines and other objects can contribute to the improvement of radiowave-absorbing materials and the shape of machines.
In addition, it is possible to compute the RCS for each part of the system or for the entire system by performing synthesis considering the phase of the reflected waves.
|RCS03 combines the vertical motion of the 2 probe antennas and the rotary motion of the sample to perform near-field measurement in a spiral shape, then converts the result into far-field.|
|Compact Range, Near/Far-Field Conversion RCS Measurement System-01||Compact Range, Near/Far-Field Conversion RCS Measurement System-02|
|1. The measurement antenna attached to the mast that is movable in EI direction receives the plane wave transmitted by the compact range antenna in near-field after reflected by the target.
2. Rotary motion of the target in Az direction enables omniazimuth measurement.
3. Monostatic measurement is made possible when the receiving antenna is placed in the center plane of the compact range antenna, and bistatic measurement when the antenna is placed off the center plane.
4. Received data is converted to far-field mathematically to create RCS and images.
·Not only monostatic but bistatic RCS can be measured by integrating Cassegrain antenna.
|RCS02 irradiates a rotating sample with plane wave and receives reflected wave at a desired angle. It then executes near-far field conversion on the received data to acquire RCS.|
2. レーダークロスセクション（RCS）測定システム/レーダークロスセクション（RCS）評価システム 評価用ジグ
|76GHz Standard Radar (Pulse Radar)||Standard Radar Targets (Sphere or Triangular Trihedral)|
|1. Antenna’s directional angle continuously variable 10° to 2° through dielectric lens antenna.<br />
2. Its log amplifier enables highly accurate receiving level measurement, and converts it to DC voltage.<br />
3. Distance accuracy: ±15cm.<br />
4. Because it is a specified low power device, no radio license or certification necessary.
|1. Spherical type
No directionality, simple operation.
2. Triangular trihedral type (corner reflector)
Laser pointer installable (option)
3. RCS Simulation Software
|RCS Simulation Software (ACES)|
|Highly accurate, fast processing PTD method is most ideal for RCS simulation of automobiles, ships, or human bodies.
Because electromagnetic wave dispersion is invisible to the naked eye, the simulation technology has always been the focus in the field. Many techniques such as numerical solutions including the method of moments, physical optics approximation (PO), and the hybrid method that combines the two are being practiced for dispersion evaluation of electromagnetic wave, and among many others, KEYCOM’s PTD-adopted software SFW03, a revision of PO, is highly accurate, fast processing and suitable for large models.